Monday, March 02, 2009

The Creativity Conference

Tonight was the creativity conference at the kids' school. They invite all of the kids to bring something that they have created to show off. They also have little work shops for the kids to be creative and try new things like improv and bracelet making. It's a fun night for the whole family.
Breckyn teamed up with her friend Ali and made jewelry. She loves to bead and she loves to give away all of her creations.
Rugby made slime and passed out slime recipes to everyone. All the kids had a great time playing with his samples. It was a proud moment for Tim.
Zoey wanted to cook again. She made no-bake peanut butter bars. I thought the name needed a little spicing up so we went with "Zoey's Peanut Butter Whammies." It was a real crowd pleaser. She was passing out recipes like mad.
Maddie and her friend Emma dressed up their dolls to look like different cultures from around the world.
Caleb went with the pinewood derby theme. He got a chance to show off his medals and impress the other boys with his sweet skills.
All the boys took turns running the cars down the track.

...and of course what would a talent display be without their biggest fan. Beans was all about zippin' around to see what everyone had.

Great Job Creative Kids!

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I love the creativity conference post! Way to go guys! Nice posters to go with each kid, too. It's so fun to see what each kid picked to display. Those PB bars sound SO good right now.

Alice said...

I noticed that the Taylors go with the glamour shots to dress up the fine production. Thanks for sharing that. It was a trip down memory lane. I can't believe however that Maddie dumped me for Emma! Bean also looks so much older! hugs to all!

Cassie said...

I'm with Mom...Beans looks WAY older! Glad to see that they all rocked out creativity conference!

Kassy said...

I MISS WEST SIDE!!!

Margene said...

I love the slim that Rugs had that was Tim all the way. The girls did great too