I thought I'd catch the munchkins while they were looking clean and not in swimsuits.

B and Z looking so old (and still matching... which is getting to be a rare thing these days)

The squirrely twins...

Emerson and his attitude as of late. It's been an adventure to say the least...
4 comments:
Love the bow ties! Your children are darling!
Cam just came in and saw the picture of B&Z and he said "Brecky and Zoey are so beautiful!" The little men look really cute too!!! Em looks SO old!
Gotta say I'm a sucker for those little boys and their bowties! So cute! B and Z are looking so old!!! Good to see you make them get out of the pool every once in a while.
I love the toothless grins of the girls. I love their dresses. Too bad they are´t really twins. Tim had a little dotted bow tie when he was little that I loved to put on him. He even wore it with his tank top. The boys look so cute in theirs.
Post a Comment