Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kids and the Tube...

This reminded me of many similar times I had with my sisters in the pool. We would attempt to get two or more of us on a tube without falling and it would always end up in spills and giggles. Good times, good times.


The kids -vs- the tube take 1


The kids -vs- the tube take 2

6 comments:

Cassie said...

That does remind me of MANY attempts with us in the tubes! The last one is the best with all 4 of them trying it but I like Brecky's idea the best....bail out the side!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Time DOES fly and those clips really send me back to our growing up years. Hey, don't you still owe me a blow-up whale? :)

The Snow Queen said...

Gosh I take a couple day break and I miss like a thousand great blogs! *Love the new eyebrows.
*Dave let Timmy hold some of his weapons last time he was here...sorry.
*neato flowers
*love the naked kid
*I think Timmy likes dressing up and killing things...scary.
*pool looks so inviting.
That about sums up my comments I think.

The Snow Queen said...

oh yeah. I'm sure the ivory keys went crazy at the recital, and I think that's spelled faux-hawk.

Margene said...

Pool fun. I love the tube videos.

Anonymous said...

You have quite the fun park in your own backyard! I like the new clubhouse, too. :)