On Saturday we had a girlie party for Maddie's birthday. We will have the family party on her real birthday (Tuesday). But yesterday we partied hard-- girls only (plus Grandpa-- but he totally doesn't count). We let Maddie choose whatever she wanted to do...
We started with a wonderfully elegant meal at the O.G. (Olive Garden), one of Mads' favorites. (It was either that or Taco Bell... the grown-ups pulled hard for the O.G.) The girlies poured their drinks into the wine glasses for added glamour. They were lovin' it!
Then we were off to the pet store to snuggle some new little puppies. They each fell in love with one. (but no worries, we didn't take any home)
This one was Zoey's favorite. She is still talking about it.
We headed to the mall for a flashy fashion show.
Maddie kept her T-shirt on because the dresses were, "way too immodest!"
We were off to the hat department and lookin' gooooood!
B and Z lookin' fiiiiine...
....even Grandpa got in on the action!
The girls went for a virtual ride at the mall arcade. They got to have chocolates and an Orange Julius. I'm pretty sure they tried on almost everything in the mall. We had an extra long stop at Claire's (they totally have an awesome HSM section with sweet earrings).
Next time we'll take it off the hanger before we try it on. We all had a great time and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon. Happy Birthday Maddie-- you sure know how to party!


6 comments:
Wow, what a rockin' pre-party! You guys know how to do it right! That's a great post! I love the hat pics and especially the prom dresses with the packer t-shirt underneath. Gotta love Mads! Next time can I come?
Nice pics Lec. That party was rock'in. I can't wait for the Maddie '09 version. Whatever will we do?
The picture with the girlies in the prom dresses are PRICELESS save those for when they really are going to prom! It is like a little glimpse into the young ladies that they will turn out to be. I totally want the OG right now too. If I were still preggers I could justify it but I guess it will have to wait for another day.
SO cute!!! It looks like any little girls dream day! I vote we do another one when I get home! Maybe we can add a little pedicure in there too! :)
What a fun party for a little girl. Everthing that they think is so neat to do. I loved the dresses they tried on and the one of Zoey tring on the suit coat that was still on the hanger. I loved the puppies in the pet shop, too. Tell Madie Happy Birthday from Chile.
Those were puppies???? I thought they finally found the hamster in the wall...
Post a Comment