As you know, Tim failed miserably with his China present picks for Emerson. All Em wanted was a Wonderpets cape and Tim still hasn't heard the end of it. So yesterday Tim says, "Where do you think one would get a Wonderpets cape, if one wanted to-- you know hypothetically speaking..." So I looked online (you can find anything online) and came up with a pattern from nickjr.com and set off for the fabric store. Here are the results...
14 years ago





3 comments:
sometimes they have their heart set on something they really want. You did a great job making one and he looks pleased with it.
You ROCK!!! Can I put one of those on my list for Chris to bring home for Cam because he is loving wonderpets these days too! Way to go you are super mom!!!
Wonder Pets... Wonder Pets we're on our way...I can hear the song in my head. Looks fabulous. YOu are getting very handy with the sewing machine. Before you know it, you'll be making prom dresses!
Post a Comment