Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We celebrated Zoey's birthday with the gang tonight. Her birthday is tomorrow, Rugs is Monday and B's is right around the corner so we are celebrating, as a family, at the Dells tomorrow. It's our first venture to the indoor water park solo (without the entire Magill gang) and we are pumped! It's an "all you can swim" buffet that our kids can't wait to sink their teeth into!
Z got a new kitty from Grandma (Sorry Cass, Meow is finally showing her age).
She also received this EVIL makeup set that she was thrilled about.
Aunt Jo dazzled her with a sweet HSM purse, glam head band and a much needed fabulous swim cover up.
Gram is showing her the ropes...
The glitterier the better! (go big or go home)
Cass, I thought you'd appreciate seeing her open your present. She put the shoes on right away and she is planning on wearing them tomorrow with her birthday ensemble.

Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Well it looks like she's already gotten quite a load of cool presents. Happy Birthday Zoey! The make-up kit sure will be fun.

Cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZZ!!! Thanks for the pictures and video's. I have to admit I am not envious of the make-up kit (maybe that's why I have boys) but the Lakeland Bakery coffee cake...oh baby I NEED some!!! Have so much fun tomorrow! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great Birthday adventure this year Happy Birthday Zoey

The Snow Queen said...

I'm looking at a picture of Timmy right next to the computer and I swear Zoey looks so much like him! Happy birthday and have fun at the Dells.

Margene said...

Is that cake from Lakelands. I can almost taste it.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Happy B-day Zo! I love how she sings happy b-day to herself. She's so funny. Hope you guys have a blast at the Dells. Love you!