This time it was Rugby's turn for a cape. I was sewing yesterday and he was whining about not having his own cape (never mind all of his capes in the basement) so I came up with this...
It's a glittery smooth metallic material that was right up his alley. The Zorro mask was a bonus add on. Super R is what he prefers to be called. (or Guido Bandito) Doesn't he just look cool? At least I know he feels pretty cool. Look out ladies, there's a new sheriff in town!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Rugs. I love the cape and how it shines. Capes make you braver, stronger and more important.
That is seriously funny!!! You can tell with the look on his face he thinks he is totally hot stuff! Next post is going to be a cape for skuttles?!? :)
Wow, that is quite the material you found there. Do you think you could make me something out of that? I second Cass - you can tell he thinks he's pretty cool woth the cape. I love it! You're a great mom!
5 comments:
Way to go Rugs. I love the cape and how it shines. Capes make you braver, stronger and more important.
That is seriously funny!!! You can tell with the look on his face he thinks he is totally hot stuff! Next post is going to be a cape for skuttles?!? :)
That is one good looking cape he's got there. He looks super tuff!
Wow, that is quite the material you found there. Do you think you could make me something out of that? I second Cass - you can tell he thinks he's pretty cool woth the cape. I love it! You're a great mom!
wow, Leca, you have some mad skills there. How cool is that? I wish I could sew!
Post a Comment