Tim is officially back! We were bouncing off the walls excited for him to be home. The kids hounded him for the presents as soon as he walked in the door. Let me tell you that he did not find nun chucks, Chinese stars or ninja outfits-- oh well.
This was my last delivery that arrived Friday afternoon.
The kids were glued to him when they saw him.
Here are the girl's presents. Note the special writing on the hats. They were very impressed with the new kind of spanish Dad found.
Emerson got a super spy telescope. I think Tim had visions of Jack Bauer when he was picking this out but Em was disappointed that he wasn't thinking more Wonderpets when he bought something. Em was less than impressed because he had his heart set on a Wonderpets cape. What can you say-- he's very three.
He was even thinking of you Melissa. He brought these back for you (one full and one empty). I'm not sure how I'm going to get these to you but he thought you had to have them. He thought it would be a cool addition to your collection.
The big guy even managed to find a few things for himself. He was so proud of his sweet finds. He found a place that does really good knock offs. So he bought himself a pair of Ray Bans and even a Rolex. They look really really real and they even have the right packaging. He also found some ipod video Nanos for the kids for $20 each. He was so excited to show us his big shopping scores-- it was really cute. This was his first shopping venture for the whole family without any help and he did pretty well. Thanks big guy-- we missed you! We're so glad you are home.


6 comments:
I love my presents! They are so cool! I'm jealous about the nano's. I am with Emerson, a spy telescope? Come on Timmy that's so a 5 year old present! :) Phoenix has newly aquired an obsession with the Wonderpets. I can barely stomach it. Enjoy Conference.
Looks like Tim did okay shopping. It looks like he enjoyed his trip to China and loved being home even better. How did the trip go business wise?? I am sure Melissa will love her cans of coke. I'm wondering how you will get them both there the empty one is easy just mail it but the full one ??????
Welcome back Tim! It's always nice to know you're missed. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Maybe you should do a post about it!
What did Aleca get? We heard about all the cool presents for everyone else. Sounds like a cool trip and i'm really quite jealous.
Aleca sometimes I think we areliving parallel lives. I think the Easter bunny got very similar orders from your house and ours. Also, Paul was just gone out of town, and I had a very similar experience with the young'ens. I however did not get beautiful fkowers. I get a cruise to Mexico instead in 8 days. It has been planned for a year but it's pretty awesome. That's how we will celebrate my big 30, and our ten year anniversary!!!!
Miss you guys,
Anne
What a GUY! 3 things of flowers - you should marry him... and have four children with him... and stay with him for eternity. That's what you should do :)
Post a Comment