This morning I made B and Z's classes a spring treat. It turned out really cute and the kids were super excited. I just mixed chocolate and regular Rice Krispies and made them into Rice Krispie treat nests and added chocolate eggs and peeps to make it look just right. I cranked out 63 with the help of my trusty side kicks (a.k.a- my mom and dad). It was fun and very rewarding. Happy Spring!For a closer look...


3 comments:
Talk about the mom every teacher loves. I wouldn't be surprised if they added on a new addition to the school and called it the Aleca wing. You sure go the extra mile. I love it!
Those look really good! That is a lot of those precious chocolate eggs to share I don't know if the kids can truely understand how much those mean! I love the nests I always remember mom doing them with those chinese noodles but yours look great too!
That is SO stinking clever and I want to eat one REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Rice crispy treats, a peep and chocolate eggs... that covers my food pyramid!!)
Post a Comment