Sunday, March 30, 2008

Squirrel Boy...

I came upstairs tonight after shutting down the house to find this little guy asleep in the laundry. Keep in mind this is the dirty laundry and here he is all snuggled up next to the family stinkies, woobie in hand, just conked out.
This is my little squirrel boy. He just goes and goes and goes until he is completely out of gas. His name should have been zipper or zigzag. He is a ball of pure energy. He was squirrelin' in the dirty clothes when he ran out of gas and now I have proof to tease him with for many years to come. Sleep tight little man...

9 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That is unbelieveable! I can't believe he fell asleep in there. It's not quite what you'd call comfy. He is such a cute little guy. I just want to squeeze him!

Cassie said...

I can't believe how big my little baby looks!!! He never has looked like Rugs to me before but this picture he does a little. I miss him like crazy!!!! Sleep tight Em!

Margene said...

When you run out of gas that is it. He looks like he very comfy in the clothes basket. Keep a copy of this picture for him.

Jodi said...

Heeheeheeeeeee!!!!! That is just a classic! What did you put in his milk Leca? =)

The Snow Queen said...

So dang cute! This is one to pull out when you meet the new girlfriend/fiance!

Anonymous said...

What a crazy kid he must be like his mom.

Loving it Tim

moranews said...

Awww, just makes you laugh. My kids go and go like that too and then they tell me they are out of gas. Love it! Thanks for the table advice,btw. I think I'm going to go for the counter height ;)

Beth said...

That is SO cute. I love how kids can fall asleep anywhere. :)

The Snow Queen said...

Hey I LOVE the picture in the header. Each kid has an expression on their faces that describes their personalities! So fancy, Miss Leca