Friday, March 14, 2008

My lovey boys...

These two guys are really really lovey. I call the little one my lovey muffin because he needs to have his "love quota" met for the day or he is not a happy camper. He needs to have more hugs and kisses than the average kid. He snuggles his preschool teacher, his primary teacher, his grandparents but his favorite person to snuggle is the big guy. He likes to follow Timmy around and just be by him. Sometimes in the early morning, before anyone else is up he sits on Tim's lap and just watches him work. That's love...

Here is the tough guy pose... (really tough-- I know) Lovey Muffin... One kiss down and 3,872 left to squeeze in today... I just love these guys!

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those are really sweet pictures. You can send him my way because I'd love to give him some of those kisses he needs. Sign me up for 200 please.

Cassie said...

I LOVE model B and there need for tons of snuggles and smoochies! Tell him to come my way anytime for some lovin!