Sunday, March 23, 2008

For Coco's Eyes Only...



This post is completely devoted to you Coco. You asked for it.... All I can say is-- at least we didn't mail it this year!


Ok, I admit we were just getting silly at this point but you've got to admit that the Coco egg is dead on. Notice the hair-- nice and spikey. The eyes-- very googly. Pretty creative-- huh? Happy Easter buddy! We love you!

7 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That has got to be your best blogging material yet. Jeff and I laughed pretty hard on that one. That will go down as a family classic!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, at least I was remembered!! Those do look like pretty good deviled eggs, but I've had better. The one did look pretty similar to me, but I really don't care to see it in person! Maybe next year you all can move out here and I'll make deviled eggs for everyone!

Cassie said...

That was SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!! I wish I could have been there to be in on that one! Thank you for NOT sending him one in the mail this year!

Anonymous said...

We are so funny. =)

The Snow Queen said...

Hey, I found Alma and Ryan Tait and the rest of their family in the blogging world. I put a link on my blog so check them out. Are all those deviled eggs for Timmy?

Anonymous said...

HEY! Are you guys picking on my boy?!?!?!?!?! Knock it off.

Beth said...

Heeeeey, don't squish my brother's face! It's a cute one... :)