Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Biology by Emerson...

Emerson is an interesting boy. Nothing is ever dull with him around. Tonight I noticed that he had a big scratch in his ear and I asked him what the deal was. He instantly began digging in his ear. I said, "What are you doing? Get your finger out of your ear!" He says, "I'm trying to get to my brain Mom!" I tell him that you can't get to your brain through your ears and that he'll just end up hurting himself. He says, "Why not? It's two holes with my brain in the middle. I think I can get to it." Rugby quickly adds in his encouragement that it can't be that hard and starts digging himself. (sigh) I give up. At least they didn't try to enter through their nose-- that would be messier.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Good luck with that one! I'm pretty sure that since his big brother is encouraging him the anatomy lesson isn't gonna stop anytime soon! Gotta love boys!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time! It's even funnier how they reson it out together. They are dangerous together, but SO SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that is what happened to my brain. As you get older I think they just drain out a little bit every night. Maybe Em can tell me how to stop them from draining out. grandma g

Anne Radcliffe said...

do your sides hurt from laughing all day long? I love how funny and innocent the little ones are.