Friday, March 14, 2008

My Little Sloshers...

It's starting to be spring around here. Hopefully the weather will stay long enough to get rid of the rest of our snow. In the meantime our backyard is a little flooded because of the melting snow and the still frozen ground. The boys found this to be in their favor today. It was perfect "sloshing" weather.
Emerson in little boy bliss...
Rugby has found his calling in life-- he is going to become a professional slosher!




The big fall...


More action...


Rugs was a little emotional today but after a nice long bath he was just fine.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

So that's what I have to look forward too with my 2 little boys huh?!? Even more baths and laundry! Looks like a blast and I love their little boots!

Anonymous said...

What fun. I am suprised that Tim wasnt out there playing with them. I love the little movies.

iammommahearmeroar said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the videos! Looks like Rugs is ready to become a reality TV star. He's got the drama going there. I love that you let your boys go stomp in the giant puddles. I remember growing up with someone who really liked doing that.

Kassy said...

Lec--I had a little anxiety watching the boys and thinking of the mess! But it's certainly enjoyable to watch OTHERS kids do it. As long as my kids don't get the same idea!!!

Jodi said...

I like how you were keeping it cool when Rugby fell in. Way to be calm. =)

Anonymous said...

The funniest part for me was when Rugs dumps his boot and you say, "oh, gross" to the camera...
True feelings quietly disclosed, but not loud enough to discourage the explorers...