Yesterday my parents left for their mission to Russia. They will be doing service and teaching for our church in Russia for 18 months. We have all been preparing for this for a while now but it didn't make it any easier to let them go. Watching them say goodbye to the kids was the hardest part.
Here is the gang in their last moments. They will all be a little older and a little higher in numbers before Gram and Gramp get back.
I figure this is what they'll look like next year at this time. I have to have a little humor about it just to ease the pain. We'll miss you soooo much! We love you Mom and Dad!


1 comments:
Let me tell you it was harder for your parent to go than you think. They know they won't be able to see any of the family for 18 months.They also know that the grandbabies will grow. Little ones will be born and grow up before they get to see them. I think I silentlly cried for a few months because I missed the little ones. Just keep emailing them and sending pictures.
Post a Comment