Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's almost over...

As our vacation comes to a close the kids have become quite squirrely. We've played every game and gone to every store. The weather has been crummy and it's too cold and icy to play outside. I'm pretty sure that we're all ready for school to start again.
Here are my baby squirrels...
Rugs has been drawing and writing a lot this vacation. Infact, if I don't spell a word fast enough for him he asks Zoey to spell it for him. (He always seems to ask me to spell when I'm really busy.)
Z has burned through a few books this vacation. Her latest passion is Junie B. Jones. She and I bought a few when we went to the mall. One of which she picked purely because she and Junie had matching shirts.
Spaz boy has really come into his own. He can finally bug Rugby and even inflict pain on his older siblings. My baby is growing up (sniff sniff).

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Talk about packing a LOT of fun into ONE vacation! Wow! You guys are animals! Thanks for all the fun and amazing meals while we were there. We love you guys!

Cassie said...

I have to admit although I am very scared of squirrels I happen to like all 4 of yours! They are so sweet I miss you guys already! Hurry up and come visit!