This is what my kids are doing whenever they have free time. They love them some Legos.

They have created a Lego world in the basement and you'll never guess who is the ruler of that world....
Ok, you're right, it's B.

This little goober has a specific passion for building Lego ships for his Lego guys to ride in.

They have put some serious time in on this land. They even have laws for this world. (yeah, B made those up too...)

Pretty cool!

This is what they are doing when they aren't playing with
Legos. No
surprise there either.
3 comments:
Wow, that's some serious lego action. I'm glad Breckyn has been able to create her own little utopia. I can only imagine what the lego world rules are :)
I can't wait to come and play legos with my grandkids. I want to play with the pup, too.
No offense to the kids but I would head straight for Rusty instead of the lego's and we all know Chris would run for the Lego land!
P.S. Chris was glad to see some of his Christmas creations were still intact!
Post a Comment