I'm at Kohl's today shopping for bras and I get a frantic call from Jodi. She has been searching the internet for weeks now for the perfect dog. However, she keeps flip flopping about the actual purchase. Today was the day. The perfect dog was up for dibs and it was only a 45 minute drive away. She tells me that I'm suppose to talk her off the ledge. So, I cancel my plans and go with her to the appointment she has set up to "meet" the dogs. When we get there they have two different kinds of dogs and five puppies to choose from. As soon as I see the dogs I fall in love with one in particular. I tell Jodi that I'm going to get that dog-- end of story. It was love at first sight. Keep in mind that Tim and I have had this discussion through the years and it always ends with Tim telling me we will NEVER have a dog. I've conceded to his decision and not really thought a ton about it. There are pros and cons to each.... blah blah blah. But this dog was calling to me! So I tell Jodi that we need to break for lunch and come back when we have thought through it properly (you know with those cute little faces out of sight). I make a quick call to Tim and he caves reserving the right to pout about it. So-- I got a dog!
Does this girl look happy or what?!?!
Does this girl look happy or what?!?!





12 comments:
He's so cute! Hopefully one day I can talk Ben into a puppy as well.
Are you KIDDING me? You got a dog? Do you that he might pee and poop all over? Do you know he might chew up your furniture? That being said, he IS adorable. Did Jo get one too? Has Breckyn tried to dress him up yet? Is he sleeping in a kennel? I'll have to call you tomorrow.
I don't believe it,, you have a dog. He is so cute. I want one too. I have always loved yorkies. I bet Breckyn will love him to death. yes, you can let her put doll clothes on it.
Too cute.... and what Cheri said is right.. but at least it will be little poop.. :)
WHAT IN THE WORLD? We aren't even out of the country yet and one daughter is leading the other one down a path that who knows what will happen. They are adorable but can they handle 8 kids that are smother crazy? At least you could have named them Allie and Doc! We miss you both and your craziness!!!
You have GOT to be kidding me!!! Couldn't you have bought them at Christmas so I could snuggle and hold them? Rusty is adorable and he happens to be the exact dog that I ask to hold every time Cam and I go to the pet store. I have pet envy!
Ohhhh. Cute puppy.
Look at the smile.. and sparkle of joy in B's eyes... :)
He is ADORABLE! I'm with Cassie - I have "Pet Envy", even though I really don't want a dog... ?!
Oh. My. Gosh. He is ADORABLE :)
yah know... I don't want to be the one to ask this question but.. has this post gotten more comments than any you have ever posted about your children.. ?? :D
Post a Comment