Monday, January 26, 2009

My new best friends...

Last Friday I was in charge of the treat for our movie date night. I was scouting out some things last minute at Target and I came across this little beauty. Ben and Jerry's half baked ice cream. I bought two different kinds so Tim and I could swap flavors. I'll have you know I intended on sharing this but it turns out-- it was SOOOOOO good. Tim only got one spoonful before I hid the rest in the freezer. Then I took care of the rest of it Sunday night when he was out on church business. It's a concoction of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with chunks of brownie and cookie dough that is completely divine! Ben and Jerry, you are my new best friends!!!

I've gotten a little carried away. I went back to the store today to pick up a little more for our FHE treat tonight. I know, I need help. But when we Magill girls like something, we ride that train until it's dead. All aboard ladies!

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

I'll have to get some of that next time I head to the store. You sure are right about riding the train. My kick has been cereal lately. I can't get enough. Maybe Em rubbed off on me a little too much at Christmas.

Cassie said...

HILARIOUS!!! You are SO right about riding the train! I get tons of it in the house and then when the trains dead I have to get rid of it right away. Miss you SO much!

Christina said...

I have to agree that Ben and Jerry's is amazing ice cream!

Julie said...

Not good--I'm trying to lose weight and you've just tempted me way too much--not sure I can control it!

Kassy said...

Yummmmm. Nothing wrong with stashing ice cream. I do it with Baskin Robbins Mint Choc Chip...