Tuesday, November 25, 2008

World Peace...

I know that most of you are wondering how good my frosting can really be. Well, I'm here to tell you that it is the stuff of legends. Here is it's official unveiling...

1 stick of butter (softened)
2 C powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 C. milk

You can play with the powdered sugar and milk to make it thicker or thinner. If you would like to make chocolate frosting just add 2 heaping tablespoons of coco powder. If you'd like to make a flavored frosting just take out the vanilla and substitute the same amount in the desired flavor (like almond ect.)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. No more canned junk for you!!!

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Actually, I wouldn't mind being able to buy your world peace in a can. Do you think you could sell it to Betty Crocker?

Karen said...

Excellent. Jacob's birthday is next week and his cake will be all the better with this yummy pacifist frosting. Thanks for sharing!

The Snow Queen said...

Awesome. I can't make frosting for the life of me. How could you go wrong with butter and sugar. Nice. Melissa