Em had a great week. He figured out that he only had one day of school and he was in heaven! For the last preschool day they had a feast. He, of course, chose to be an Indian. He wore this lovely thing the entire day. Needless to say, we got lots of snickers. You gotta love a good head piece.You may have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot of videos lately. The reason is simple-- Emerson. Every time I start to take a video he yells, "Dad pooped his pants!" It never fails. When I am taking the kids pictures and they won't smile, that is my phrase of choice. Em has also started to tell a lot of jokes and the punch line is always-- "poop!" I can't get him to stop and frankly it gives me the giggles (so I'm not trying very hard). So here it is people... Em in all of his poopy glory-- uncensored!


2 comments:
That is super funny because he says it so matter of factly! Yup, Dad pooped his pants and goes right on lickin the spoon! I can't wait to see you soon!!!
Even though Rex and I have watched this video about 40 times, I still giggle when he says, "Dad pooped his pants!" Hmmmm...maybe there's more to the story. Does Tim have a "problem" that we should know about? Maybe that story he tells about the guy on the airplane was really him. Just a thought.
Post a Comment