Tuesday, November 04, 2008

crafting again...

The girlies bought these dolls the other day with their own money. Since then they have been plotting to make and create things for them. Breckyn asked me for some of my extra fabric so she could make her doll some new clothes. Yeah, not that simple. So tonight with a little help from me, we made them some sleeping bags and pillows.
The girls sewed on the buttons on the front for extra beauty.
They even stuffed their own pillows. They were very excited for the new stuff and I'm sure I'll be roped into this again very soon.

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow! Nice work on the sleeping bags. Now, if I were a Taylor kid, what would I want next for my doll....how about capes? Yup, that's next! Back to the sewing machine.

Margene said...

That is how sewing skills start. little at first. next time a little more and before long they will be using your sewing machine.

jae said...

Those are so cute! Let me know when and where for the sewing lessons!! Ah, Leca, you have so much to teach me!!

Jae

Cassie said...

I'm with Cheri I am waiting for the capes or maybe a cute diaper bag for the girls to carry with their babies stuff in! Way to go teaching them how to coax their mom into making them things for them! ;)

Kassy said...

Lec, you never cease to amaze me. My girlie wouldn't even know what a sewing machine is!