Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dinner Talks

Every night at dinner we take turns talking about our days and what the kids learned about at school. Last night Breckyn told us that they learned about veterans and Veterans Day. She said that they talked about the "Golf War." "You know, the one where they threw golf balls at each other. That's why they call it the golf war-- right?" She had a hard time trying to tell the difference between a gulf and golf. I love when kids think of things like that. It makes sense almost... but not quite.

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Well, that's not a bad idea. War wouldn't be such a horrible thing if all you were allowed to do was throw golf balls at each other. Maybe she should talk to Obama about her idea. Nice! She is so cute.

Cassie said...

That a girl Brecky! I am just impressed she was listening. When they started talking about history to me all I heard was...blah blah blah! Golf or Gulf she's adorable!

The Snow Queen said...

One time my friend Andrea was golfing and she hit someone in the head and they had to be airlifted to the hospital... Golf Wars could still be dangerous if left in the hands of the wrong people! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Fore/Four/for!!! =) I love that kid.