Listen to the smack talk they've got going on...
What a good daddy to play with his boys
Tim IS a great daddy! Wait till those boys get a little bigger and then they'll really have him. Go boys!
I LOVE IT.. "That'll teach ya!"... It looks like they're really teachin' him a lesson!! ;)
OR the alternate version.. "That'll teach ME!!" when one of the boys gets attacked.. :)
I was waiting for the tree to come down. Close one! Fun times...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a good daddy to play with his boys
Tim IS a great daddy! Wait till those boys get a little bigger and then they'll really have him. Go boys!
I LOVE IT.. "That'll teach ya!"... It looks like they're really teachin' him a lesson!! ;)
OR the alternate version.. "That'll teach ME!!" when one of the boys gets attacked.. :)
I was waiting for the tree to come down. Close one! Fun times...
Post a Comment