Here are a few quick shots of a really fun morning...
The girls and their new puppets (oh the shows that are going to follow).
Emerson was mostly concerned about all of his candy-- he ate almost all of it before we realized what was going on. He loves his Yorks!
Rugby and his "shark car."
Hannah Montana-- I mean Zoey and her new look.
Breckyn got a guitar from Zoey and it's all we've heard ever since.
Emerson got Rugby spy gear and he had a hard time actually handing over the goods.
...but, Rugby got Emerson this pirate ship and he too had a hard time handing over the goods. I think they are going to call it "everyone's stuff" just to be safe.
My big boy with his favorite thing in the world-- flannel! Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:
What a fun Christmas you had. New toys are exciting.Without our famlies Christmas is not nearly as much fun So Zoey grew long hair over night. I need to come and play with the boys their toys look great. I could sit throught 2 or 3 puppet shows too.
I am also looking forward to the puppet shows. That guitar does look pretty sweet. Good thing the boys are willing to share - or maybe they should just switch :) What did you get?
Post a Comment