Monday, December 17, 2007

The big concert...

Tonight was the boy's big preschool Christmas concert. We had a great time. They all looked pretty cute in their "fancy" clothes and they were very proud of their performance.
The triple trouble. Emerson, Max and Rugby cheesing it up before the show. (the funny thing is they are in age order but it sure doesn't look like it) (hint-- Rugs is the oldest)
The beautiful greeters and program passer outers. They took their job very seriously. If someone didn't get a program they sought them out to get one to them. Very persistent little things, aren't' they?
Rugby's Christmas present (him as an angel)
Emerson's present-- the cheesiest angel I've ever seen!
Good job boys! You rocked!

7 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, the size difference between the boys is so funny! I can't believe you guys have them all in the same class. Teacher Sally really must be a saint!

The angels are especially funny. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of all the kids. What handsome little boys. What pretty little girls. How many primary songs did they sing. Good job Aleca

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Did they sing like angels?

Cassie said...

I'm sorry I can't say it enough they are SSSOOO stinkin cute!!!! LOVE them all dressed up (I wish I could have been there)

Kassy said...

The Maranatha singers ROCK! Anna doesn't have one :(

The Snow Queen said...

The suspenders are the best! Where did you find them? How could you not think of them as angels?

Beth said...

awwww... what cute little Rugby and Emerson angels! I can just imagine all of the homemade ornaments you must have by now :) Your tree is probably really special... :) :)