We got a lot of weird snow again. This time we got some freezing rain to coat everything. It looks so pretty in the trees. Everything seems to glow.
This is out in the back yard. It's hard to see but the ice is glistening in the trees.
Rugby and the latest outdoor toy-- the snow fling. You stuff it into the snow and it makes the perfect snowball. You use the stick to fling it and the stick also doubles as a distress horn. The kids really love these little gadgets.
Breckyn stopping for a little snow snack...
Em and a bigger snow snack...
Zo and her snow fling...
Dad and Z outside testing out the new toy. Yes, this shirt is from the Christmas tree lot that we cut our trees at. It's pretty funny and very fitting.


7 comments:
They look like fun toys. I bet the kids just love all the weird snow you have had this year. I liked your dad's shirt.
I'm so glad that the kids liked the snow flings. Did you tell them what a pain they were to pack? Did you tell you had to run with them at the airport? I'm thrilled to have spent the weekend with you and Christina. I think we should do it more than every 10 years!
Those toys look fun, but I'm just wondering who's going to be the first to lose an eye! Dad's shirt is SO funny and so applicable! I can't believe you guys got him to wear it! Nice work!
Lovin' Grandpa's shirt.. SO FUNNY. :) That first picture of the snow is BEAUTIFUL. Nice shot, girl!
Snow flings....very nice. We'll have to find some. They look like they could be good weapons for "the game" too!
If one went in search of a "snow fling," where would be the best place to look?
It is snofling (no "w")and they are $5.95 a piece. Happy Shopping!
Post a Comment