I'm taking a little liberty in posting some Christmas love from the Barlows...
... all because two people fell in love...
Maddie and her mommy trying really hard to keep their eyes open for a picture. (both have B.P.D. pretty severely)
Chris and his side-kick Max
a little mommy sandwich...
Chloe has learned how to feed herself like a big girl. Yeah Chlo!
Our favorite dog Owen who completes the Barlow family quite nicely. He's so pretty!
Chloe, Maddie, Max and Caleb what a great looking group.
Caleb and Owen (hey, I think Cabs makes that same face when I give him a kiss)
Chloe vs. Spaghetti! (I think the spaghetti won)
Chloe will take your call now... "please hold for my Mommy..."


2 comments:
Thank you, Aleca, for posting the Barlow Bulletin! I really enjoy seeing all of the updates for each family. What a treat!
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for posting the Barlows! Chloe is starting to look a lot older! Wow!
Post a Comment