Here's a little taste of this week at a glance...
Tim and I (alright, I'll admit, this dress is not the best print-- but I got a great deal on it)
My little frozen muffin... (he is loving his new hat and mittens)
...perhaps a little too much. At least he took off the mittens-- that could have been messy...
T and his B.F.F. dolphin boy...
Yet another successful domination of Breckyn's bed... nice work buddy...
Cassie and Cam have been here all week joining in on all the family fun.


5 comments:
Aww..you and Tim look so cute. I love the pic of Em on the pottie with his hat! It looks so cute on him I don't think I'd ever let him take it off.
Did B and Em really fall asleep like that? How funny!
Cute pic of Cass and Cam, too. Tell her she needs to keep her hair like that.
Sometimes people tell me Phoenix looks like my dad and I think youre dumb, have you not seen my husband? So I know that kids can look like two different sides of the family, but I think Emerson looks so much like Timmy as a little boy. I can't quite put my finger on what feature it is but, I swear there is a family resemblence. Does anyone else see it or am I the dumb one this time?
YOu and Tim make a nice couple and the dress is great. Willow thinks it looks like a giraffe (they are long and slender)! She sometimes makes similar points about my wardrobe. Why does zebra and green go together? Zebra's don't even have any green on them...
neat pictures. i have looked at the pictures of emerson and thought he and zoey look like each other. zoey reminds me so much of tim when he was little so i guess em can too.
I think Em's got his hat on while sitting on the potty because that's where he is half the day...poor kid! The picture of Cam is pretty funny you can still see his nap creases on his face!
Leca, I tagged you...Check out my blog to see the details.
Post a Comment