Tuesday, November 13, 2007

more family fun...

Today I was taking the groceries out of the car while the boys played outside. Rugs came running in yelling, "something is wrong with Emerson's face!!" I was thinking the worst-- blood, bruises but instead I got this...

He came in saying, "sorry Mommy sorry Mommy..." I'm pretty sure he played in the dirt. Can you believe how much dirt is on that little face?
Here is my pretty pretty Chloe...
...handsome Cam Cam
Em and Dad on the big rig...
I'm not sure who looks happier...

I think Cam was all partied out and ready for some rest. We'll miss you little buddy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute dirty little face. he looks like he is havibg fun with grandpa

Anonymous said...

how about an update on your parents home

Anonymous said...

It looks like Chloe and Cam have the same eyes. Wow, that is one dirty, (cute) little boy!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Man, Em is SO cute! Thanks for posting princess Chloe, too. I love the pic of Em and Dad, especially because Em's swimming in a giant Magill construction coat and grinning so big.

Looks like everyone wore Cam out! I'm glad to have those big blue eyes back here again.

I love you guys!

Kassy said...

Great family shots, Lec! And I LOVE your fun dress print!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I also would like to comment on the Tim & you pic-- what a good looking couple! I quite like the sassy leopard print on you.

The Snow Queen said...

How did Emerson's shirt stay clean and his face get so dirty? Now that is talent!