Thursday, November 08, 2007

back in business...

Last night we were feeling so bad for Emerson-- today, not so much. His swelling has gone down and he is on three different medications for the next ten days. One of his meds makes him extremely hyper...
So, he is back to squirreling around with his big brother. It's going to be a long long long day...

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad he's okay! You did somehow capture the hyper effect of the medication in that picture :) I can't believe he swelled up like that! (I guess he gets that from grandma;)

Give the little guy a big squeeze from me.

PS - You should do a video of HIM telling the whole story. I bet it would be funny.

Beth said...

Looks like he's gonna live :) ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

wish i was there i love hyper little boys they always make life so enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

sorry he went thru that (and you too!). it swear this stuff is just as hard on the moms as the kids. looks like he'll pull thru!