At night when everyone is sleeping and the boys are still talking sometimes I take some drastic measures. I send one of them to sleep in Breckyn's bed so that I can get a little peace. Well, last night when I went to move Em from Brecky's room I found this...
Em had weaseled his way all the way over to Brecky's side and poor Brecky is almost falling off the bed...
He is all sprawled out and taking all the space he needs.... nice Em!
I just love seeing my kids sleeping-- especially this kid because you will never catch him sitting still when his eyes are open.
Zo has my unique gift of squirrely sleeping...


3 comments:
Awww! I love sleeping pictures! I need to take some of Rex. That's really cute how Em just nestled right in. You can send that little snugglebug my way anytime. You're right about Zo being all squirrely. It doesn't look like her arms could possibly be connected! Funny!
Thanks for posting! I miss you guys!
I love Breckyn's bed, her comforter, Zoe's linens....can I have them when you are done with them next week? :)
Em sleep like Christina; in the middle!
Post a Comment