I WANNA COME HOME NOW!!!! I miss my ZZ! She needs a squeeze and some Cassie lovin! Can't wait to see you all!!!! Miss you! P.S. I tried to call the house and your cell today...what were you up to?
If I were her teacher I think she'd be my favorite student in the class whether she talked a lot or not. She is such a kind, smart, vibrant girl. Give her a squeeze from me and tell her Rex misses her.
5 comments:
She is SOOO cute!
I WANNA COME HOME NOW!!!! I miss my ZZ! She needs a squeeze and some Cassie lovin! Can't wait to see you all!!!! Miss you!
P.S. I tried to call the house and your cell today...what were you up to?
Umm, can you say little Leca!
I loved little girls who love to talk all the time. That is the way her Daddy and Aunt Melissa was. Zoey is so cute.
If I were her teacher I think she'd be my favorite student in the class whether she talked a lot or not. She is such a kind, smart, vibrant girl. Give her a squeeze from me and tell her Rex misses her.
Post a Comment