Both of the girlies had a Halloween party to go to today. The parties were a little sketchy but they enjoyed dressing up.
Zoey went as a cat... ...she scored tons of loot at her party... Breckyn wanted to go as "not and ugly witch." She is a pretty pretty witch. She wouldn't even let me give her a wart-- go figure....
Brecky is a super pretty witch. ZZ on the other hand...where did you find that head thing? That's pretty random Lec! What did you do with the kids time off for teachers convention?
I think one of the should have been a hampster for Halloween. (Okay, I'm totally kidding.) I hope you're going to post the boys costumes, too. I can't wait to see them.
8 comments:
Brecky is a super pretty witch. ZZ on the other hand...where did you find that head thing? That's pretty random Lec! What did you do with the kids time off for teachers convention?
I love the pink witch hair. It made the outfit
I think it is the pink hair that makes her pretty. They are both better than the blue jump suit
I think one of the should have been a hampster for Halloween. (Okay, I'm totally kidding.) I hope you're going to post the boys costumes, too. I can't wait to see them.
Have fun trick or treating tonight! Give Ya Jen a hug for us when you go see her. Miss you guys!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loooove those costumes. They look adorable!
a super pretty witch wow breckyn. zoey is such a cute kitty i love their costumes. maybe i should get me a pink wig too.
a super pretty witch wow breckyn. zoey is such a cute kitty i love their costumes. maybe i should get me a pink wig too.
Post a Comment