The boys are dancing to one of their favorite songs for Cam. Cars Rules!
They both miss little Rex so much! Here's one for you too Rex...
The boys are dancing to one of their favorite songs for Cam. Cars Rules!
They both miss little Rex so much! Here's one for you too Rex...
Posted by Taylor Swim at 11:09 AM
5 comments:
Loooooooove Rugby's hairdo.. and I am also lovin' the singing around the big wad of gum. TOO CUTE. :) :)
Grandpa and I loved the singing and dancing of the boys. Rugby and Em have so much personality.
They are SO cute! I miss you tons and CANNOT wait to come home!!! Give them big smoochies for me...please!!!
You must always be entertained in that house. All the kids have so much personality. Very cute. So good to see you again at the reunion. Thanks for making it - glad Tim could hobble along as well. Hope he's feeling well.
Rex says thank you for the fabulous, personalized video. The boys are just so stinkin' cute!!! I love the booty-shakin' fun, too. We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment