Friday, October 19, 2007

sneak peek....

Rugby has decided that anything from Aunt Jodi is the coolest no matter what. Jodi offered him a few of Caleb's old costumes for Halloween and Rugs thought it was super cool. Jodi suggested that he should be Darth Vader. He didn't need a whole lot of pushing because all things cool come from the Barlows. So Zoey says, "You don't even know who that guy is!" He says, "Yeah, I do... Mom who is that guy?" I told him he was a naughty guy from an old movie and he was all about being him for Halloween. He still has no clue who he is but he knows two things-- Darth Vader is naughty and Jodi gave it to him to use-- Done! That's all he needed to know. So here is your sneak peak to yet another Halloween of fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them all dressed up in their Halloween Costumes.

iammommahearmeroar said...

So...little Rugby Vader. I think that's pretty funny. I can hear the theme song now.

Does that mean Em will be chubacka?

Cassie said...

He is so funny! I can totally hear him asking you...who is he mom? That's quite and upgrade this year from the year you made him the gymnastic olymic guy! :) Love you TONS!

Cassie said...

P.S. Is that Rugs new favorite shirt because it's in almost every post! Don't get me wrong....I like it...I look forward to inheriting it! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the other costumes you come up with... I love halloween costumes, as long as I'm not the one having to come up with them.

The Snow Queen said...

I think he need an action figure to go with that costume. You made him be Peter Vidmar for Halloween! That is too funny. I think that might be one of moments that haunts you as parents. I hear it now, "My mom/dad made me wear tights and be a male gymnast for Halloween and that's why I am scarred for life and in therapy 5 times a week". He can join my children. Who gets to be princess Leah and who has to be yoda? I think Timmy should be Jabba the Hut. Loves Melissa