Sunday, August 19, 2007

Silly Sunday...

We had our usual family gathering today and everyone was in rare form. (OK not that rare) Rugby took over as the photographer and we came up with a few interesting shots...
Cam Cam and Mom enjoying an after lunch snuggle...
I got a quick shot of Cass and Rugs-- too cute!
Rugs got in a quick shot before Cassie grabbed the camera away. I think Cassie can't take a bad picture even when she is trying to be tough. Rugby caught the true personality of his Daddy...
Grandma is a little at home in this picture too...
What can I say, this guy brings out the cheese in all of us...
Timmy, you snooze.......you loose!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Rugs. I like the one that Tim is sleeping. Fun fun

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those are some pretty funny pictures! I don't think I can even pick a favorite one. Glad you guys are having such a good time. See you SOON!!!

Beth said...

If there is one thing I've learned from your group it is.. (NOTE TO SELF) NEVER fall asleep while there is a party goin' on at the Taylor's.

Cassie said...

Nice pictures Lec! I think that picture of mom explains Brecky's freakishly long tongue! I have to say it again I LOVE BEING HOME!!!!