Saturday, August 18, 2007

Birthday PARTY!!!!

We had a party for Em's birthday last night. It was a lot of fun. It was one of those parties that was exactly what he wanted. His guests dinned on a cereal buffet, followed by ice cream cake, and finishing off with great presents. He was in heaven. He just blew out his candles and he is now officially 3.


Chloe really liked the cake too...
Em, starting to feel the affects of 5 bowls of cereal and a piece of ice cream cake...
Em got some money and a lot of cereal from his Aunties... perfect! (I'm sure he'll use his money towards more cereal) (cereal is all he asked for-- that's it...I guess we know where his loyalties are)
The little man and his new McQueen hat-- so cute!


My tiny guy blowing out his candles... 3... wow, time flies...

2 comments:

Christina said...

WOW that sounds like he had such a great birthday. Happy Birthday Emerson!

iammommahearmeroar said...

I love the video! My favorite part is that Em sings Happy B-day to himself as well. He is SO cute! I also love how he says he's still two. I think he should stay at age two, because I can't imagine him getting any cuter.