
Rugger was helping clear the table and wash up. I just thought he looked cute cleaning.
Zoey playing the piano. She is dying for lessons to start in the fall. For now, she is playing anything of
Brecky's that she can get a hold of.

I picked some veggies and Ms. Chlo really liked the tomatoes. It was pretty cute.

She is very brave (and healthy) in her snack choice.

She got into some dirt a few moments later. Tomatoes and dirt make quite the combo. She is our backyard explorer ( ...and really hard to keep up with).
3 comments:
If Rugs is into cleaning you can send him my way.
Mrs. Morrissey is going to adore Zo!
Chlo looks so old now that she's a walking machine.
Thanks for the updates. You are the Blog Queen and I love you for it!
Ruga is going to make someone a FINE husband someday! Hmmm, anymore veggies from the Taylor farm? I'll be by!
Rugs is doing a great job cleaning.
Post a Comment