Wednesday, August 22, 2007

bath time...

Before Cam left I got do my favorite thing-- bath time!! I love to let the kids splash and play (and get clean). Here are two of my little buddies in the tub...
Chloe and Cam splashin' it up...
I couldn't resist giving them bubble dos. Chloe has "Pebbles" hair and Cam went with the bubble mohawk.
...great side view of his bubble do...
Cass and the kids-- all clean!
Our littlest super hero. (I can't let him be here without influencing him a little in the super hero department)
Dad and his helper, Caleb. Caleb has been a good sport this summer. He is always willing to help, even on the stinkiest jobs. He is on the road to being the next generation worker guy. Good job Caleb!!
Dad and the princess. Princess packed her "angry eyes" today.

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

What adorable pictures! I especially love the bubble hair-dos. You can't get those at Great Clips!

Caleb just keeps looking older and older! Wow!

Pretty picture of Cass and the kids.

Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

what cute babies

Anonymous said...

Chloe just cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lec. Cute pictures of the kids, but if my memory is right, is today your anniversary? 9 years I believe. If it is-Happy Anniversary! If not, I think it is coming soon and I can't wait to see the flashback pictures. I love the room makeover. You have the Allie Magill talent of making things look simply gorgeous! Great Job.

Cassie said...

LOVE the pictures! Cam had SO much fun hanging out with everyone again. I showed him these pictures and he started listing off everyone's names! Miss you TONS!!!