Wednesday, August 15, 2007

new haircuts...

He could have been a pretty little girl...
(Cam got in the middle of all of our bow making today)

We were trying out different clips on our little man-- awww so cute!

(sorry Chris) Rugby got a new haircut last night. It was his first trip to a real salon. I have always cut every one's hair so the kids thought it was super cool to go to Great Clips. The lady cut it a little short but Rugs looooved the spikes she gave him. In fact, the next morning he asked if I could take him back to the lady everyday before school---aaaaaahhh no. He thought she was pretty cool and I definitely couldn't do it quite the same. He even cried this morning when I made him take a shower-- ruining his new look.
Cass and Rugs-- together again at last.
I didn't get Em's hair cut because his curlies are getting really cute.
Zoey had her lady cut her some bangs that she really wanted to wear down. I had the lady layer it a little and it curled right up.
Brecky got the same layers but I combed out her curls a little too much. I'll try again tomorrow. (either that or I'll be going to Great Clips everyday before school-- hee hee!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling haircut on Rugby! Cam is so cute he COULD have been a girl... can't wait for Chris to see his "manly man" in flower clips. Have fun Cassie!

Beth said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE. Let's see.. where to start .. I TOO love Rugby's do - it is SO handsome! Cam - ADORABLE- Emerson - LOVE his curls (don't cut 'em! don't cut 'em!), Zoey.. SO SO CUTE.. I love her hair curled with her bangs down. Or maybe it's just her face I love. :) SO CUTE. And, Breckyn - she is too cute - and is looking a little grown up these days... sorry mama.. it's happening! :(

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I let you take my SON on a trip to see your family and you make him look like a GIRL??? Come on now! Not fair.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Just when I thought the kids couldn't get any cuter! Rugby's spikes are SO cute on him. I didn't realize Em and Zo had so much curl, but I LOVE it. Zo looks so pretty like that! Looks like layers are the way to go for the girly-twirlies.

And who would have known Cam could pull off bows so well? Very nice :)

Glad you're all having fun! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair cuts. I love them all. Zoey's curls and Em curls, I didn't want to cut Ben's curls either. Breckyn looks so grown up. Rugs has a real cool hair cut.

Cassie said...

Have I mentioned I LOVE being home to see the new haircuts in person?!?!