Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This one's for my Timmy...

Hey Babe! When I was in Provo I stopped at a few of our favorite places. It wasn't as fun being there without you ;( but, I got a few shots just for you. Oh the memories....
The Ranch...
chips and salsa anyone?
Here's your name in your language and everything!!! I miss you! I'll be back soon! Hang in there with the kids! I'm loving you hot buns!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm happy to say I was there for every one of those pictures Timmy and she was so cute missing you! Thanks for taking care of the kids!

Beth said...

Awww... how sweet. I think it's very nice that you gave "hot buns" his own little post. ;)

Kassy said...

Aleca--here's the scene....it's 2:25 on the final day of Rugby (and Anna's) soccer. Up pulls Super Dad, with all of the kids, 5 minutes early! They were all dressed for success, fed and happy! I got some good video of our big-kid soccer players. You've got a good one...TIM ROCKS!(he's paying me later...)