Tuesday, July 24, 2007

painting fun...

I've been working very intensely on my project for the stake and I needed to get some craft samples done for my meeting tomorrow. Which means-- if I'm crafting-- we're all crafting. So 30 minutes later when I have them all situated with their crafts, I can finally start mine. We had a lot of fun and a lot of mess...
I'm pretty sure I couldn't fit one more thing on my table. We had every inch covered in paint and glue. One of Breckyn's little creations
(all of their crafts were from the dollar section at Michael's)
Emerson painting up his masterpiece. He likes to use a smeary technique.... very professional.
Zo and her magic wand.... beautiful! Rugby's mask that was suppose to be a pirate but it got a little over painted. I helped him out with a little bit of glitter. So now it's a Martigrau pirate...heee hee!
Mr. Cool ready for a day of fun...
Here is an updated version of the addition per Cassie's request. Notice it's from a little ways away because I didn't want to go all the way over there while the kids were swimming. Maybe next time...
Em, caught again with his one true love-- cereal.
Rugby dressed up his Mr. Pigglesworth (yes, he named it himself) as Batman. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a pig with abs!
My big girl Brecky-- she is looking so old...

5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Looks like a fun day of crafting! I particularly like the glitter pirate mask.

You kids ARE looking older - especially B and Em! Wow!

Oh and Mrs. Pigglesworth never looked so good.

I miss you guys!

Cassie said...

Wow! Brecky's eyes look gorgeous in those pictures! She is looking lots older and I LOVE Em's hair a little longer it looks adorable! You know what this means all the kids look older and cutier...time for a trip home! :)

Thanks for the pics of the addition I just wanted to see how it was coming along!

Cassie said...

P.S. Mr. Pigglesworth looks amazing in black and silver...very slimming! Maybe I'll try it!

Anonymous said...

Brecky is looking more like her mommy...a grown-up lady. :)

Anonymous said...

The kids look so old. They are growing up like we want them too. I love the crafts the kids made. How about sending some to Chile if they are flat you can send via pouch. But what did you make?