Sunday, July 15, 2007

it's a jungle...

Here is proof of how out of control my garden is. I went for a few short days to Utah and I came back to this ginormous zucchini!!!! My garden is a jungle and it keeps getting bigger by the minute. I'm thinking of letting Breckyn open her own veggie stand at the end of our driveway. Then she'd be one financial step closer to taking over the world...

5 comments:

Cassie said...

That is HUGE!!!! I think if you pitched the idea to Breckyn about the veggie stand she'd be all over that! Your own little entreprenuer!!!

P.S. I like Brecky's new bracelet

Cassie said...

Or maybe on second thought...you should make lots of zuccini bread and send some our way!!! Mmmmm!

Beth said...

I second the zucchini bread... YUMMMMMY! That is the biggest vegetable I've ever seen. Nice work! :)

Kassy said...

Veggie stand! I'd be her first customer!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Does the Walworth County fair have some kind of contest you can enter? That is one amazing zuchinni! I guess Breckyn willhave to enter 4-H or FFA. (hee, hee, hee)