Max insisted that none of us sing Happy Birthday-- candle blowing only. He is such a funny little guy and very original. We just love him!
We had a little party for the birthday boy today. He turned four yesterday and it was a good day. He had "Cars" cupcakes and lots of fun presents. Here are a few shots from the festivities...
Max and his cake-- so happy!
...a little in the belly... and even happier!
The girlies enjoyed them too (as noted on their frosted little faces).
He got lots of cool cars and even a transformer-- sweet!
"hmmmm... I think I got a little on me..." Emerson, one blue cupcake closer to becoming a smurf.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Max!!! I can't believe that he is 4 (I know I say that whenever the kids get older) but hey it's true! Thanks for the movie...he is such a funny and perticular little kid. Caleb looks pretty excited about that one present in that picture and of course the girlies look adorable! Those cupcakes sound really really good! Mmmm!
Thanks for posting Max. Thanks for making his birthday special. Tha Taylors ROCK!!!
Dad said that if I want to see the progress of the house that I should send my request your way so you can take pictures and post them....I am officially sending my request in! Thanks!
And a whole bunch of the kids wouldn't be bad either!!! :)
Post a Comment