Sunday, August 01, 2010

Super Rugs

Rugs is into wearing things on his head.  He loves masks and basically anything super hero-ish.  He likes to mix it up with hats every here and there too.
Yesterday he wore this while doing the dishes.  He doesn't let little things like dinner or chores get in the way of his get ups.  He works through it.
This is his idea of putting the dishes away.  When I informed him that they would need to actually be in the cupboard I got the worlds longest sigh and several reasons why it would be more convenient to have the dishes out on the counter.
Here is DISH BOY in all of his glory.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Could that face of his be any cutier!?!?!? I mean really!

Margene said...

Aah dish on the counter are okay. easier to get to. I am with Rugs.

iammommahearmeroar said...

We love your mask and we want to play with you!

Love, Cheri and Rex

The Snow Queen said...

He is just tooo cute. My mom is serious too. She doesn't know what the cupboards are actually there for.