We're still here just killing time until school starts.
Breckyn decided to give herself curls with a round brush.
I'd say she learned her lesson the hard way. She thought she could just comb her hair into curls with the brush and it would stay. Nope.
Tim took a little too much pleasure getting it all out. He was persistent which paid off for B. I was ready to take her for a cut.
Lulu has accepted our newest member and they are now getting along really well.
Zoey and her friend took some pictures around the house and they caught Em's personality perfectly.







3 comments:
poor breckyn. How many times Have I had to take combs and etc out of hair. Both home and at school
Poor Brecky!!! Em looks so cute with that goofy look!
I hate that picture of Breckyn, she looks so sad. Hooray for patient Dads! Who knew taking round brushes out of hair was a superhero trait?
j
Post a Comment