We're still here and still swimming.
The cousins are having fun swimming away the summer.
They have made up all sorts of pool games. Some better than others...
These guys are the official fish of summer.
OK, you have to see another picture of this adorable puppy. Isn't he the cutest? You really should stop by to meet him.






5 comments:
you puppy is the cutest little thing around. Swimming pools are wonderful for kids in the summer.
Thank you so much for letting us drop in on your afternoon the other day. It was so good to see everybody and visit for a while!
That is a really cute picture of Scout. He is a little cutie. I'm glad all the kids get to swim. It reminds me of our childhood.
My kids (Phoenix) ask everyday to go over to your house to play. I swear EVERYDAY. One of these days I'm going to say yes and put him on a plane.
LOVE seeing the kids in the pool having a blast and Scout is SO cute!!! Send him and yourselves out with mom and dad! We can potty train him and Coop together! :)
Post a Comment