Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

Hello!  Welcome back to the Taylor blog.  It's so nice to see you again.  Here's what has happened since the last time you visited us.
Rugby learned the hard way what a bottle hickey was.  He was super embarrassed when he realised that he couldn't wipe it off his lip.
The cousins had some water fun on Saturday while the adults assembled the pool kit.
This lifeguard is on duty.  Too bad no on else will fit in there so he could have someone to save.
My pretty little Z.  She has a recital coming up this week and she is jazzed.
Max and Rugs playing with their Tech Decks. 
Look at this face!  She is such a ham.  She loves to give the full cheese for the camera.  Those big blue eyes help her get her way quite often.  She is irresistible.
I thought you'd like a little peek at baby Libby.  This little girl has folded quite nicely into our growing flock.  The kids adore her and I'm pretty sure the adults do too.  You can tell she loves her mommy from the looks she gives in this video.  I think we'll keep her.

Here are a few shots of our new star.  She wasn't in the mood to model today but I can't resist the sad face she has to give.  So cute!

6 comments:

Breck said...

Thanks for catching us up Leca. It seem like it has been forever and everyone looks older especially Libby. We miss you all but will see you pretty soon!
Love,
Mom and Dad

Jodi said...

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date on us to. You rock!!!

Cassie said...

LOVE all the new pictures and updates! I NEED to come home and squeeze Libby and the rest of those kids! Miss you

Margene said...

what a cute baby. Tell Jodi she is a cutie

iammommahearmeroar said...

Great post, Lec. Thanks for the Libby pics, too. I love the lifeguard picture and commentary. So funny!

Christina said...

I loved the video. Logan was in the room with me and wanted to see what I was watching so I started it over and he was all smiles at her. Kept waving a laughing at her.