Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo from the Taylors!

Last night we went to Taco Bell to celebrate in style.  The kids were in heaven and I have to admit it was pretty nice not making dinner.  After we gorged ourselves on tacos we took the kids to a nearby park on the lake.  We got to run on the piers, play in the park and watch a wind surfer do his thing.  It was loads of fun and now we are all very excited for school to be out so we can enjoy the freedom that summer brings.

5 comments:

Margene said...

We had mexican food too. We went with some friends to one of the local mexican resturants. I can see Zoey's cast, too.

Cassie said...

Sorry to see that you didn't make it to Del Taco for Cinco de Mayo....neither did we.

The Snow Queen said...

Taco Bell Really? Oh my.... I hope you at least had the Baja Blast (kind of Mtn Dew)soda. It's my favorite! Did you know that's the only place you can get it? You can't buy it at the store. I haven't had any since January. Maybe its time to hit the Bell.

Christina said...

Sounds fun. We made tacos at home then went out for ice cream.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Fun! Your blog makes me excited for my kids to grow up. You guys are always doing such fun stuff together!